The following events are due to run from the 3rd to 8th of October in ‘The Hope and Anchor’ Ulverston and you’ll need a tin to get in. The tins are then donated to the foodbank.
A full list of events organised in Ulverston so far are below.
- Monday 3rd Hope and Anchor: Delicate Little Flowers
- Tuesday 4th Hope and Anchor: Furness Tradition folk musicians
- Wednesday 5th Hope and Anchor:7.45pm and then at 8.30pm Special WSO Quiz Night
- Thursday 6th Hope and Anchor: WSO Jazz night with Palladium
- Friday 7th Ulverston Sports Club: Hungrytown (from USA)
- Friday 7th Hope and Anchor: Louise Mary Martin
- Saturday 8th Hope and Anchor, the Famous Hope All-Dayer, with Bag O’ Spanners, Pariahs, John Bailey, Collie Stewart, and Degenerate Art Show, with at least 3 more to be announced. (Various artists from 2pm ’til late.)
- Sunday 9th Hope and Anchor: Lunchtime open session. Come along and perform. If you want to take part or want to organise your own and need a helping hand, contact: Dave on 07749827488 or Jo 077525836121